Do you want to be at the forefront of a new and exploding industry? If your answer is yes, HUVR is looking for high impact individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. HUVR is a well-funded Data Analytics startup company based in Austin, Texas that fuses data collected from various sources and delivers actionable information resulting in reduced Op-Ex and higher profits for our customers. Our data collection services specializing in small unmanned aerial systems and focuses on the following industries Renewables, Oil/Gas, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Survey/Mapping. We were one of the first companies in the US to obtain full FAA approval (333 Exemption) to fly drones. We have a growing customer base and have immediate hiring needs!
- Lead all flight planning and operations for your crew team to successfully collect imagery using HUVR’s drones for our customers
- Pilot in Command (PIC) for all flight operations for your team
- Transport HUVR’s mobile command center and manage flight operations at customer locations across the U.S.
- Work collaboratively with HUVR engineers and operations team to maximize the teams efficiency
Required Skills and Experience
- Current FAA airline transport, commercial, private, recreational, or sport pilot certificate -OR- Current FAA Remote Pilot Certification under Part 107 Regulations
- Minimum of 25 logged hours of Drone VTOL (copter) flight experience
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, based out of Austin, Texas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning skills, including flight operations and airspace de-confliction
- Experience with aviation safety rules and procedures
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Passion for RC or drone flying with years of hobby experience
- Image processing or 3-D modeling
- Engineering or professional credentials in related fields
- Be a part of a highly motivated team working together to change how industries make business decisions
- Become a part of the hottest Austin based startup with a vision to rapidly grow the drone data analytics market
- Have access to the most sophisticated drones, field trucks and equipment in the industry
- Benefits include: Full health care and paid vacation plans
Interested? Contact Us.