Who We Are
HUVRdata is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We serve the world’s most critical industries, driving safer and more sustainable operations by modernizing inspection and maintenance workflows.
With customers from the Fortune 100 list, we are hard at work building a best-in-class solution.
Who We’re Looking For
- If you are highly motivated by closing new deals
- If you are effective at strategically navigating and aligning complex organizations
- If you love to turn a ‘no’ or ‘I don’t know’ into a ‘hell yes’
- If you want to be a leader in building a next-generation sales growth engine
……then please apply.
I am Chris, the VP of Sales at HUVR. I’m looking for effective, energetic, and professional sales leaders. If you have proven yourself by successfully selling cutting-edge technology into the Renewable Energy industry… I’d love to hear from you.
Challenges on which you can expect to work:
Huge Fortune 500 companies are very hard to crack. They have real problems and sometimes stagnating bureaucracy. The art of selling is at its peak when you have to show them the problems they have, teach them how to solve them, and through your ROI analysis, get them to write big checks. This is not Sales 101. However, our technology, story, and value is real and is spot-on. We are looking to scale our growing set of high-value logos that have signed on.
You will be well-armed by a top talent development team with the most complete set of features, and solutions to offer your clients.
The question is….are you up for the challenge?
We’re Seeking Someone Who Has:
- A demonstrated track record of closing software deals in the renewable energy vertical. (SaaS preferred)
- High energy and motivation to make things happen and close deals
- Dynamic range to speak at the C-level or at the individual contributor level.
- 5+ years minimum experience as an Account Executive
- Proven the ability to consistently meet or exceed quotas within the renewable energy industry
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with 50% travel as part of their job.
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a lean and effective team
- Competitive compensation and equity in a fast-growing startup
- Uncapped earning potential
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.