HUVR is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Support Engineer (CSE) is responsible for being the subject-matter expert and product-area expert to provide support to our customer base. The CSE endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our customers’ questions, concerns, and issues encountered in their use of, and interaction with HUVR products and services within their business. This position works with the HUVR sales and development teams to provide customer setup, training and product testing throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop and effectively apply learned technical expertise of HUVR software solutions by testing, replicating, and verifying customer problems and logging issues to development
- Program Manage customer care testing process for new products and revisions
- Perform testing for new products and revisions
- Assist Customer Care team with roll out of new products to customers
- Work closely with HUVR Customer Care and Software Development teams by providing feedback of issues to ensure consistently positive customer experiences
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an Industrial Asset Management Solution and its implementation
- Demonstrate HUVR’s value proposition, its core platform features and product lines and other related technologies
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent planning and program management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- Possesses job-relevant technical knowledge to a degree commensurate with the responsibilities of the role. Is recognized and regarded as a subject matter expert
- Possesses a basic understanding of JSON/REST/API, Saas software
- Experience as a customer support specialist for enterprise software applications and syncing to external systems
- Excellent customer-facing skills – including excellent written and oral communication skills to enable strong presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with many different and sometimes challenging personalities
- Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Excellent team player and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams and resources
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.