Who We Are
HUVRdata is growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are working to modernize the inspection for the energy sector. With customers from the Fortune 100 list we are hard at work to build a best in class solution.
Check us out at www.huvrdata.com
Who We’re Looking For
As an Entry Level Software Engineer, you will be working on an emerging product at a small but growing startup. You will join a small team with a chance to make a big impact, and the opportunity to learn about multiple areas: backend software development, front-end design and build, mobile application development and dev-ops challenges.
Challenges on which you can expect to work:
- Building Product Features
- We’re a startup with a long product roadmap. You’ll be working with a team to make the roadmap a reality.
- This is a hands-on coding role where you will design, develop, and unit test applications
- Maintain a high velocity in an agile software development environment
- Assist the team towards successful feature delivery
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
We’re Seeking Someone Who Has:
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Initiative and motivation to make things happen
- A BA/BS degree in computer science (or like field) or equivalent experience/training
- 0 – 3 years in modern web development
- Effective English communication skills, verbal and written.
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.