Who We Are
HUVRdata is growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are working to modernize the inspection for the energy sector. With customers from the Fortune 100 list we are hard at work to build a best in class solution.
Who We’re Looking For
As a Front End Software Engineer you will develop new features for our products. You should be able to take on tasks independently with guidance from senior engineers. You should have instincts on how to architect software though you will be working with peers to design solutions. You are willing to collaborate with other software engineers, product managers and designers. You also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Challenges on which you can expect to work:
- Building Product Features
- We’re a startup with a long product roadmap. You’ll be working with a team to make the roadmap a reality.
- Write automated tests for the code you create using Jest;
- Resolve issues with previously delivered features;
- Peer review code developed by others on your team;
- Ensure software is secure, maintainable and extensible;
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other front and back end developers
- Fostering Best Practices
- We might be small but we’ve got big ambitions. Folks joining the team will be defining our software engineering culture.
- You are someone that strives to build a premier engineering organization.
- Leave code in a better place than it was when you started
- Encourage automation and continuous improvement
We’re Seeking Someone Who Has:
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Initiative and motivation to make things happen
- 2+ years of front end software development experience
- Professional experience with React; Experience with Redux a plus
- Experience with webpack is a plus
- Experience using Docker for local software development
- A champion for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.