Who We Are
We believe that the industrial asset inspection paradigm is broken. We deliver a simple to use, purpose-built platform that transforms the way workflow data is collected, managed, and monetized.
HUVRdata is a growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are working to modernize asset inspections for the energy sector. With customers from the Fortune 100 list, we are hard at work building a best-in-class solution.
Check us out at www.huvrdata.com
This is a unique opportunity to work directly for the CMO, and closely with the executive leadership team at a rapidly growing SaaS company in Austin, TX. You will be the first-full time marketing manager at HUVRdata and you’ll be involved in all facets of marketing. Everything from awareness amplification to demand generation and all the associated strategies and tactics.
HUVRdata provides a software platform that allows industrial asset owners to aggregate, analyze and automate all their asset inspection data, and we count some of the largest companies in the world as clients. We have been in business for 8 years and have recently made investments in scaling our marketing engine.
- Collaborating on B2B marketing strategies
- Running and managing campaigns in Hubspot and across multiple other paid and organic channels
- Analyzing and tracking campaign results and other marketing KPIs
- Managing virtual and in-person events (attendance not necessarily required)
- Performing market research, writing copy, making website updates, and creating social media posts
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software product management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability and ease pitching and evangelizing product needs, designs and implementation to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with web and mobile UX and software implementation
- High level of attention to detail and ability to balance concurrent and contending priorities
- Experience and proficiency in researching market opportunities, customer needs, validating requirements and prioritizing based on value and strategy.
- Experience with industrial assets or prior roles in the oil and gas, renewables, or manufacturing industries is a plus
The requirements for this position:
- You have a strong work ethic, and you enjoy getting stuff done!
- You are not averse to rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty with implementation details
- You have some insights into what works and what doesn’t work with B2B marketing
- Your pride yourself on your project management skills
- You are an excellent communicator (written & spoken and via analytics)
- You are comfortable working up, down & across an organization, as well as with partners and vendors
- You have marketing automation and CRM experience (ideally Hubspot)
- Relevant degree and 3-5 years pertinent experience
Very nice to haves:
- Events management experience
- Graphic design experience
- WordPress experience
- Digital Advertising experience
- Experience in Oil & Gas, renewable energy, industrial manufacturing
What We Can Offer You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
While you may work remotely or in the office, it’s important that you live in Austin for periodic in-office meetings.