Who We Are
We believe that the industrial asset inspection paradigm is broken. We deliver a simple to use, purpose-built platform that transforms the way workflow data is collected, managed, and monetized.
HUVRdata is a growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are working to modernize asset inspections for the energy sector. With customers from the Fortune 100 list, we are hard at work building a best-in-class solution.
Check us out at www.huvrdata.com
This is a unique opportunity to work directly for the CMO, and closely with the executive leadership team at a rapidly growing SaaS company in Austin, TX. You will be the first marketing specialist at HUVRdata and you’ll be involved in all facets of marketing. Everything from awareness amplification to demand generation and all the associated strategies and tactics.
HUVRdata provides a software platform that allows industrial asset owners to aggregate, analyze and automate all their asset inspection data, and we count some of the largest companies in the world as clients. We have been in business for 8 years and have recently made investments in scaling our marketing engine.
- Collaborating with other marketers and business leaders
- Performing market research, writing copy and creating social media posts
- Executing email campaigns
- Tracking campaign results and other marketing KPIs
- Managing virtual and in-person events (attendance not necessarily required)
The requirements for this position:
- You have a strong work ethic, and you enjoy getting stuff done!
- Your pride yourself on your project management skills
- You are an excellent communicator (written & spoken and via analytics)
- Relevant degree and 0-3 years pertinent experience
Very nice to haves:
- You have marketing automation and CRM experience (ideally Hubspot)
- Events management experience
- Graphic design experience
- WordPress experience
- Digital Advertising experience
- Experience in Oil & Gas, renewable energy, industrial manufacturing
What We Can Offer You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
While you may work remotely or in the office, it’s important that you live in Austin for periodic in-office meetings.