Who We Are
HUVRdata is growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are working to modernize the inspection for the energy sector. With customers from the Fortune 100 list we are hard at work to build a best in class solution.
Check us out at www.huvrdata.com
Who We’re Looking For
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will provide the technical vision for HUVRdata. You should be able to take on tasks independently and have instincts on how to architect software. You are excited to help other software engineers learn and grow. You will work with product managers, designers and the rest of the leadership team to build a technical roadmap for HUVR. You also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Challenges on which you can expect to work:
- Building Product Features
- We’re a startup with a long product roadmap. You’ll be working leading the team technically to make the roadmap a reality.
- Build software that works in a disconnected world.
- Provide technical vision and strategy based on deep insights to chart the course for technical decisions at HUVR.
- Lead product development and solve complex technical challenges.
- Lead technical efforts while effectively managing stakeholder relationships and balancing priorities.
- Utilize effective communication skills and a strong ability to collaborate.
- Lead the team.
- Be a talent magnet and collaborate with our existing leaders while nurturing our junior engineers.
- Peer review code developed by others on your team.
- Ensure software is secure, maintainable and extensible.
- Work with robot manufacturers on methods for integration
- Fostering Best Practices
- We might be small but we’ve got big ambitions. Folks joining the team will be defining our software engineering culture. You are someone that strives to build a premier engineering organization.
- Leave code in a better place than it was when you started;
- Encourage automation and continuous improvement
We’re Seeking Someone Who Has:
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Initiative and motivation to make things happen
- 12+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Strong passion for research and development with experience in solving hard analytical problems
- Expert in data/software architecture with the ability to build configurable systems to meet a variety of customer needs.
- Experience building real-world systems for large enterprise or government customers.
- Experience in machine vision or machine learning is a plus.
- Experience building disconnected applications
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
Office snacks and weekly team lunches(We are all working remote these days)
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.