The VP of Products is responsible for ensuring HUVR maximizes its customer capture and revenue targets across all target markets. The ideal candidate has managed large complex SaaS Product Lines and has a demonstrated track record of blowing away targets and growth. Additionally, they will have a track record of strong product leadership, technical acumen, and experience in the industrial asset software space.
Minimum Required Experience:
15+ years as a Product Leader in the SaaS space. Industrial Asset Management – preferred.
- Own the product roadmap across all segments. Drive the right priorities across the HUVR organization to ensure success.
- Define sales goals and actively support the sales team to meet those targets
- Lead a team of very senior and experienced Product Champions that will bring unreal knowledge in their segments to your planning.
- Be an integral part of the HUVR leadership team.
- Actively participate in recruitment and retention of personnel
- Drive and form the culture at HUVR
- Support and foster a “business case” environment for all internal and external work products
- Exceed sales and profit targets for the company
- Ensure your team develops PRDs and ensure those priorities and business plans are executed across HUVR
- Scope, plan, resource and execute solutions to exceed client’s expectations
- Support the HUVR sales team to strategically lead all aspects of engagement
What We Can Offer You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.