Who We Are
HUVRdata is growing startup headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are working to modernize the inspection workflow for the energy sector. With customers from the Fortune 100 list we are hard at work to build a best in class solution.
Check us out at www.huvrdata.com
Who We’re Looking For
If you are highly motivated by closing new deals. If you enjoy cold calling, and love to turning a ‘no or I don’t know’ into a ‘hell yes’. If you want to be on the front end of building a super cool companies sales growth engine……please apply. I am Bob, the CEO and co-founder of HUVR. I’m looking for self motivated, energetic and professional sales leaders. If you love selling cool technology that can change peoples lives and save their companies tons of money. I’d love to hear from you.
Challenges on which you can expect to work:
Huge Fortune 100 companies are very hard to crack. They have real problems and sometimes stagnating bureaucracy. The art of selling is at it’s peak when you have to show them the problems they have, teach them how to solve them and through your ROI analysis get them to write big checks. This is not sales 101. However, our technology, story and value is real and is spot on. We are looking to scale our growing set of high value logo’s that have signed on.
Our development team rocks and you will have the most complete set of features and solutions to offer your clients.
The question is….are you up for this challenge?
We’re Seeking Someone Who Has:
- A demonstrated track record of closing software deals in the energy sector. (SaaS preferred)
- High energy and motivation to make things happen and close deals.
- Dynamic range to speak at the C-level or at the individual contributor level.
- 5+ years minimum experience as a New Business Account Executive
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with 50% travel as part of their job.
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.