Structuring and managing unmanageable visual imagery dataInspecting Optical Gas Imagery (OGI) and thermal cameras can generate hundreds of images and massive video files. Whether captured en masse for a site—or individually for a specific asset—managing such data is a huge task. Furthermore, it is not uncommon for the imagery referenced in the eventual reporting to end up isolated or lost. Efficiently managing inspections, of which emissions may be only a part, and handling the potentially vast amount of imagery data is a challenge requiring significant resources, necessitating completing tasks such as:
- Standardizing workflows and communicating the scope of work to be performed by both internal crews and subcontractors
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including gas and thermal imaging cameras, digital inspection tools and checklists
- Uploading, categorizing and structuring potentially vast quantities of visual imagery and videos, and storing them for easy retrieval
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper, easily-recallable documentation"
Painless handling of visual imagery and emissions dataHUVR’s vendor-agnostic platform allows the ingestion of any data from any source, in any format. Information stored on a single, secure repository delivers the critical link between the data and the asset itself, ensuring vital information does not become stranded or overlooked. Images can be annotated, videos hosted, and reports automatically generated, all within the HUVR platform. In combination with a powerful analytics dashboard, this facilitates timely decision making, ensuring regulatory compliance and enabling ESG strategy success.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows with a defined scope of work that can be scaled based on findings
- Integrate and consolidate data from any digital inspection tool, including OGI and thermal cameras, linked to the specific inspection and the specific asset
- Upload, annotate, categorize and communicate emissions imagery and videos, stored and accessible for immediate review, hosted from a single platform
- Generate focused reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting with ready access to emissions imagery for referral and evaluation.