AST inspections are complex
Storage tanks require numerous, complex inspections performed by qualified personnel using an array of tools to ensure asset integrity and regulatory compliance.
In the US, API Standard 653 details the requirements for both in- and out-of-service inspections—and some locations have additional regulations to comply with, adding layers of complexity. Effectively scheduling and managing all phases to achieve compliance requires significant resources to complete tasks such as:
- Managing workflows for both internal crews and subcontractors
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of the asset and generate a timely report on that health in the correct format
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper documentation that is easy to recall
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Simplify and standardize your workflows for efficient inspections
HUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your AST inspection workflows and provides the asset information you need at the push of a button, pulled from a single, secure repository. With the time saved, you can perform more inspections or have your subcontractors perform more inspections directly in your system. With HUVR you can optimize cost, be compliant in one click, facilitate ESG strategies and manage your data—all on the one platform.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Collate your data, from any source and in any format
- Generate focused reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard