Manage a technology ecosystem
From the wellhead to the upstream facility exists an ecosystem of technologies that require the coordination of specialized technicians, with numerous digital inspection tools, across often-wide geographic areas.
Once uploaded, the collation of this data and its reporting adds further potential for delay, with the risk of stranding or omitting critical data. The consequence of this to interpretation and actioning cannot be underestimated. Efficiently managing upstream inspection activities can be a challenge; the additional pressure of timely compliance reporting means significant resources dedicated to completing tasks such as:
- Standardizing workflows and communicating the scope of work to be performed by both internal crews and subcontractors across wide geographic areas
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including gas and thermal imaging cameras, numerous digital inspection tools and checklists
- Uploading, categorizing and reporting the health of an asset in the correct format without stranding critical asset-specific data
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper documentation created and stored for easy recall on-demand
Maximizing inspection efficiency across the upstream ecosystem
HUVR’s vendor-agnostic platform enables the ingestion of data from any source, in any format. Information stored on a single, secure repository delivers the critical link between the data and the asset itself, with innovative analytics dashboards providing geographic oversight so that activities can be coordinated for efficiency. Customized reports are automatically generated based on a common language, targeted to the recipient for analysis or publication for regulatory compliance reporting, supporting ESG strategies.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows with a defined scope of work that can be geographically synchronized for efficiency
- Integrate and consolidate data from any digital inspection tool, linked directly to the asset avoiding stranded or lost data
- Classify and communicate asset health in a common language with our advanced analytics dashboard avoiding misinterpretation or ambiguity
- Generate focused reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting