Managing multiple-measurement, multiple-location inspections
Piping is the ubiquitous conduit, moving product from the upstream wellhead, within the midstream facility and the downstream refinery or petrochemical plant.
This spiderweb of piping requires frequent inspections, performed by qualified personnel, using an array of tools to ensure asset integrity and regulatory compliance. In the US, API Standard 570 details the inspection requirements. Each asset has multiple condition monitoring locations (CML) which in turn require multiple measurements to identify corrosion defects. Effectively scheduling and managing activities to achieve compliance is a challenge requiring significant resources, necessitating completing tasks such as:
- Standardizing and managing workflows for both internal crews and subcontractors
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of the asset and generate a timely report on that health in the correct format
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper, easily-recallable documentation
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Simplify and standardize your workflows for efficient inspections
HUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your piping inspection workflows and provides the asset information you need at the push of a button, pulled from a single, secure repository. Considering the additional process steps to evaluate Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) and Corrosion Under Fireproofing (CUF), HUVR’s vendor- and data-agnostic platform easily ingests data from piping CMLs, allowing your inspectors to work effectively and efficiently. With HUVR you can optimize cost, be compliant in one click, facilitate ESG strategies and manage your data—all on the platform.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Collate your data, from any source and in any format
- Generate focused reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard