Industrial assets at sea require special considerations
Industrial assets are already complicated, and surrounding them with water adds a new level of factors to manage.
Maritime vessels require numerous, complex inspections performed by qualified personnel using an array of tools to ensure asset integrity and regulatory compliance. Depending on the flag registry of your vessel, you will need to meet specific regulations in order to remain seaworthy and compliant. New tools allow vessel owners to implement highly efficient digital methods to what has classically been a paper elephant. In engaging with these new technologies, one key challenge is managing multiple different inspection workflows that each require different inspection tools within one system. Doing so requires a system that allows you to complete tasks such as:
- Managing workflows for both internal crews and subcontractors
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of the asset and generate a timely report on that health in the correct format
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper documentation that is easy to recall
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Simplify and standardize your workflows for efficient inspections
HUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your maritime inspection workflows and provides the asset information you need at the push of a button, pulled from a single, secure repository. With the time saved, you or your subcontractors can perform more inspections. With HUVR, you can optimize cost, be compliant in one click, facilitate regulatory strategies and manage your data—all on one platform.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard