Data extraction from Subsea ROV videos files takes time
Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV) are invaluable tools for inspecting upstream subsea assets, such as wellheads, templates, BOPs, Xmas Trees and offshore wind turbine monopiles. On a single dive, an ROV inspection can generate hours of video requiring a very time-consuming data extraction process. Furthermore, because of their size, these files tend to be referenced in reports and not embedded or linked within them. Efficiently managing these inspections safely, while handling the potentially vast amount of video data, is a challenge requiring significant resources, necessitating completing tasks such as:
- Standardizing the inspection workflow of the ROV dive operation and communicating the scope of work to be performed
- Uploading and distributing the data for analysis and commentary
- Analyzing and categorizing vast video files, and storing them for easy access
- Integrating the key findings from the ROV video files with detailed and customizable inspection reports
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper documentation, created and stored for future reference
Reduce time and cost by hosting ROV video files
HUVR’s vendor-agnostic platform allows the ingestion of any data from any source, in any format, including large video files from ROVs, in a single, secure repository—converted and hosted on the platform for immediate streaming access. HUVR’s tools allow inspectors to identify, structure, and store key findings for future reference and inclusion within custom reports. Additionally, a voice-to-text AI tool creates a searchable text transcript of audio commentary, enabling inspectors to find the exact moment of interest within the video, on the same platform where the file is stored. In combination with a powerful analytics dashboard, this facilitates timely decision-making, ensuring regulatory compliance and painless ESG reporting.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign crews and/or external subcontractors to the specific workflows with a defined scope of work that can be coordinated to the ROV dive operation.
- Upload and host the ROV video data on a single platform
- Convert the video file with a searchable audio transcript to enhance analysis
- Link the video file to the dive activity and assets inspected for easy retrieval
- Generate focused reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting