Downtime equals cost plus lost revenue
Any asset can become non productive if regular maintenance is not performed. Mechanical integrity (MI) inspections and preventative maintenance (PM) programs can be compromised if pertinent information to the asset’s health is misconstrued or overlooked.
Effectively scheduling and managing inspection activities to ensure peak operating efficiency and minimize downtime requires significant resources and an easy to use mechanical integrity management system to complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing workflows and communicating the scope of work to be performed by both internal crews and subcontractors
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Classifying inspection data to describe, document and report the health of an asset in the correct format and in a timely manner
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met with the proper documentation stored for easy recall
Cost-efficient inspections through standardization
HUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your Mechanical Integrity (MI) inspections and Preventative Maintenance (PM) workflows. Clear objectives and a common language defining conditions and defect classifications specific to your assets removes all ambiguity. HUVR provides asset-health oversight: optimizing MI and PM activities, minimizing asset downtime, reducing costs, enabling ESG strategies and managing your data—all on the one platform.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR mechanical integrity management system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows with a defined scope of work
- Integrate and consolidate data from any digital inspection tool with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Classify and communicate asset health in a common language with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Generate focused reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting