Consolidate and standardize all your ESS inspection workflows with HUVR’s inspection data management systemAs collecting green energy from the sun and the wind becomes more commonplace at scale, storing that energy safely and ensuring it’s availability factor (AF) remains high. Furthermore, there are emerging challenges in maintaining ESSs. Standards evolve quickly to respond to novel types of batteries, requiring responsive, agile inspection strategies with multiple tools to cover multiple eventualities. How do you unify this inspection data and the processes used for collection? Modern inspection methods for ESSs will require new workflows with visual and thermal inspection tools along with new digital checklists to meaningfully and efficiently execute the ESS inspection process. Typically, portions of your inspections are contracted to third parties to facilitate timely and efficient inspections, especially when your operation covers a large geographic area. How do you consolidate your data, rather than depending on multiple disparate data sets to help you manage your repair and maintenance plans? Specifically, implementing effective ESS inspections requires a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all inspections
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of all of the elements of your ESS and generate a timely report on that health in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects so that you can efficiently coordinate repairs
- Storing all records for compliance and ESS status tracking in an organized hierarchy
Consolidate and standardize all your ESS inspection workflowsHUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your ESS inspection strategies; you can either inspect the system or import information from a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform which allows you to effectively manage and prioritize your maintenance programs.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on-demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified maintenance items that require remediation