How do you keep all wind turbine inspection data in one place?For the simplicity of the idea, wind turbines have many points of failure. Blade inspections (internal and external) and the data created by them can create thousands of known defects that must be prioritized and acted upon to ensure optimum performance and power generation. Drones have rapidly become the most cost-effective method to collect external blade data. However, various methods utilizing cameras have also evolved for internal blade inspections. In both cases, you require a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all blade inspections across your fleet
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of your blades and generate a timely report in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects by site so that you can repair worst case conditions within budget and within the repair season
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Unify and standardize your blade inspection workflowsHUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your blade inspection strategies; you can either inspect the blades yourself through your own crews or import information from a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform for you to manage and prioritize. Importation can be fully automated within the HUVR system, enabling you to manage your blades and other key components like gearboxes, balance of plant (BOP) and end of warranty inspections within one system. HUVR empowers you to implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance and on demand with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified blade and gearbox damage—along with other key component inspection findings—so that you can prioritize which wind turbine group you will repair during the maintenance season