Combine all of your T&D inspection data into one system for effective repair and maintenance
When we think of wind power, we think of turbines but without power transmission and distribution, those turbines would just be windmills in a field.
T&D inspections require several different types of inspections and inspection tools in order to fully comprehend the state of your grid: drones, manned aircraft and hand held thermal cameras are just a few of the options. Typically, you also contract portions of your workload to third parties to facilitate timely and efficient inspections, especially when your operation covers a large geographic area. How do you consolidate your data rather than depending on multiple data sets to help you manage your repair and maintenance plans? Specifically, implementing effective T&D inspections requires a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all blade inspections across your grid
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of all the elements of your grid and generate a timely report in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects by grid location so that you can efficiently coordinate repairs
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Consolidate and standardize all your T&D inspection workflows
HUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your T&D inspection strategies; you can either inspect the T&D systems or import information from a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform which allows you to effectively manage and prioritize your maintenance programs.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified maintenance items that require remediation