How do you keep all wind turbine inspection data in one place?Turbines may dominate the landscape of a farm, but keeping everything else running well is equally important. BOP Inspections are critical to keep wind turbine groups producing efficiently. Effective inspections require integration of borescope images, drone images and thermal images with the required BOP inspection checklist performed up the tower. It is also critical that you incorporate your standards for BOP defects so that you can implement your preferred maintenance strategies. Specifically, implementing effective BOP inspections requires a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all BOP inspections across your fleet
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of your gearboxes and generate a timely report in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects by site so that you can repair worst case conditions within budget and within the repair season
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Unify and standardize your BOP inspection workflowsHUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your BOP inspection strategies; you can either perform the inspection yourself through your own crews or receive information input by a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform, which allows you to manage your key component inspections within one system.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified BOP, Main Bearing, Gearbox and Blade damage along with other key component inspection findings so that you can prioritize which WTG you will LOTO for repair during the maintenance season.