Hold your OEM accountable for the maintenance you pay forEOW inspections and ensuring that owner/operators are holding OEMs to the maintenance that was agreed to and paid for is critical. Therefore, it’s a good practice for asset owners to have their own independent inspection data so that objective and fact driven discussions can drive the proper EOW behaviour and results from the OEM. Give things a close going-over before that time comes. EOW Inspections are critical to keeping your wind turbine group OEMs accountable for the maintenance they guaranteed they would perform—and that you paid for. Effective EOW inspections require integration of borescope images, drone images and thermal images with the required extensive EOW inspection checklist. It is also critical that you collect this data and house it in one place so that you can perform EOW warranty checks by site and by turbine with your OEM. Furthermore, if a site is sold, having the EOW warranty information in place gives credibility and assurance during the site sale. Specifically, implementing effective EOW inspections requires a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all EOW inspections across your fleet
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of your assets and generate a timely report on that health in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects by site so that you can request that the OEM perform those repairs prior to the expiration of the warranty
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy which prepares you for a site sale if required
Consolidate and standardize your EOW inspection workflowsHUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your EOW inspection strategies; you can either perform the EOW inspection with your own crews, or receive information input by a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform, which allows you to manage all of your key component inspection data within one system and set and control the narrative with your OEMs.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified maintenance items that require remediation by your OEM