Combine all of your T&D inspection data into one system for effective repair and maintenance
Effectively inspect your solar grid and your transmission and Distribution (T&D) infrastructure in one system for effective repair and maintenance?
More and more, we rely on the sun to generate power. As solar grids come on line at scale, effective inspection and maintenance strategies need to be implemented that complement the T&D inspections on your grid.
How do you unify this inspection data and the processes used for collection? Modern inspection methods for solar grids typically require drones with different payloads (e.g. visual and thermal) along with digital checklists to meaningfully and efficiently execute the inspection process. Typically, you also contract portions of your inspections to third parties to facilitate timely and efficient inspections, especially when your operation covers a large geographic area. How do you consolidate your data, rather than depending on multiple disparate data sets to help you manage your repair and maintenance plans? Specifically, implementing effective solar grid and T&D inspections requires a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all inspections across your grid
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of all of the elements of your grid and generate a timely report on that health in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects by grid location so that you can can efficiently coordinate repairs
- Storing all records for compliance and grid status tracking in an organized hierarchy
Consolidate and standardize all your solar array and T&D inspection workflows
HUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your Solar Grid and T&D inspection strategies; you can either inspect the grid and T&D systems or import information from a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform which allows you to effectively manage and prioritize your maintenance programs.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance, on demand, with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified maintenance items that require remediation