How do you keep all wind turbine inspection data in one place?Gearbox inspections are the most regular, critical inspections required to keep wind turbine groups producing efficiently—while their importance is easy to see, their insides are not. As such, effective inspections require integration of borescope images with the gearbox inspection checklist performed up the tower. It is also critical that you implement your standards for gearbox defects so that you can implement your preferred maintenance strategies. Specifically, implementing effective gearbox inspections requires a system that can complete tasks such as:
- Standardizing the method you design and implement for all gearbox inspections across your fleet
- Capturing and collating data from multiple sources, including inspection tools and checklists
- Taking data from inspections and using it to both understand the health of your gearboxes and generate a timely report in the correct format
- Prioritizing all defects by site so that you can repair worst case conditions within budget and within the repair season
- Storing all records for compliance and asset health tracking in an organized hierarchy
Unify and standardize your gearbox inspection workflowsHUVR’s asset management solution puts you in control of your gearbox inspection strategies; you can either inspect the gearboxes yourself through your own crews or receive information input by a subcontractor. All your data resides on a single, secure platform, which allows you to manage your gearbox, blade and other inspection data, like balance of plant (BOP) and end of warranty inspections within one system.
- Implement and roll out your custom workflow digitally through the HUVR system in days
- Assign internal crews and/or external subcontractors to specific workflows
- Integrate and collate any data, from any source and in any format with HUVR’s powerful digital checklist platform
- Generate reports automatically for both QA/QC analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Evaluate and communicate asset health at a glance and on demand with our advanced analytics dashboard
- Prioritize your identified Gearbox maintenance and blade damage along with other key component inspection findings so that you can prioritize which WTG you will repair during the maintenance season.